This winter, I will learn:
- Just exactly how HBO has managed to turn George R.R. Martin's frustratingly rambling, plot-wandering, murderous writing style into compelling T.V. Because we are always a year or two behind pop culture and so have just added the Game of Thrones DVDs to the Netflix queue.
- Photography. This just might be the best bouquet I ever made, and the picture just doesn't do it justice. You can't really see the red/orange/black beauties that are the Moulin Rouge sunflowers. I suspect that is partly because I consistently make bouquets after 10 o'clock at night and the lighting in the barn is crap, but also I know nothing about camera settings.
- Wordpress. I need more control over my social media habit/farm marketing. I need to consolidate. I need to (gulp) learn some HTML, I think.
- Knitting. Didn't I learn this two years ago? Why yes, yes I did. And I haven't done any knitting since. Total feminine handicraft fail.
- Final Draft 8. I'm writing a screenplay with The Metropolitan Brother. The story is super fun. The software is helpful in that I don't know how to format a screenplay, but also confusing in that I don't know how to use the software.
Anyone else have any big plans for the off-season?
Also, and in case my angst over the farm has overshadowed this fact, I LOVE ARRANGING FLOWERS! Enough to scream over the interwebs, even!
Especially when said flowers are for wonderful farmer friends who are getting married tomorrow.
Congratulations, you two.